Not finished, but meh. Here’s what I have.
- Don’t act like you mistook them for someone else if you didn’t. It just pisses people off. If you like them own up to it. Those are your feelings, take responsibility for them.
- If you really want to get with someone never say it’s “Just for fun” or “blowing off steam”. That engenders a miscommunication that will probably come back to hurt you both later.
- DO NOT FLY OFF THE HANDLE. Even if you are angry and hurt. If you can’t keep calm remove yourself from the situation but LET YOUR PARTNER KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Storming off or running away (while it looks dramatic) doesn’t help anything. (And from personal experience, it feels really lonely.)
- Some people prefer actions to words and vice versa, try to figure out which one your partner is so you can help them feel secure in your relationship.
- Having sex while drunk is, in general, a bad idea.
- Dying together is not romantic and tragically beautiful. It is a waste. Dead people can’t change things, unless they are martyrs.
- DO NOT expect your partner to be able to read your mind. No one but you knows exactly what you’re thinking. Never assume your partner knows what you’re planning to do.
- Don’t manipulate someone into feeling jealous just so you have proof that you’re important to them. That will backfire eventually, if not immediately, and no one is happy during a fight.
- Please practice safe sex, with lube and condoms. Just because there’s a bit of lubrication doesn’t mean it’s enough, and going in dry usually ends in tears not orgasms.
(MORE TO BE ADDED AS I KEEP READING)
I love that she worries about me, and I really like that she wants me to be healthy.
And not because of how it looks. Saturday to Monday I was sick as a dog. All sorts of grossness. Made a doctors appointment for the closest date I could get, Wednesday morning.
Guess who woke up today feeling moderately normal? Now my doctor is going to think I’m crazy.
Merlin is over
And Hogwarts is too
Sam and Dean’s battle
Is almost through
Donna is gone
The Ponds are as well
John is sad
Because Sherlock fell
In case you were having
A good sort-of day
I wrote you this poem
To chase it away.
SOME ONE SING THIS!!
Still cleaning house. Haven’t adopted kittens yet. Hoping to by the end of next week. *fingers crossed*
AS A SIDE NOTE: My bro is an excellent cleaner.
Last Friday my brother and I fell in love with two six month old kittens at the vet, we convinced our parents to agree, but the kittens are Four Paws Rescues. That means my brother and I are cleaning like mad persons to get the house presentable for the inspection before we submit the adoption paperwork. This is why I haven’t been online or reblogging much.
We have agreed that if the house is not inspection ready by Sunday we will not submit the paperwork, because these kittens deserve to go to a loving home, even if it’s not ours.So if on Sunday we cannot see ourselves passing the inspection I will likely be self medicating with ice cream and alcohol.
I will update y’all as the situation progresses.
I saw that Sony is doing a promotional give away with Taco Bell and the prize is a PS4. I was reading through the rules and everything because I was bored and there’s this one thing where
IF YOU WIN: They claim the right to use your picture and your address (city/state) for ads and stuff on ‘any media that has been or will be’ (FOREVER) without notifying you or giving you compensation.
I was (still am) a little weirded out by this. Just thought I’d share it, cause it stuck with me.